From Authentication Tools for Joomla! (JAuthTools)
LDAP Tools is designed, tested and deployment in a Novell eDirectory infrastructure. No support is given for those who may attempt to try to use this system in other intrastructure as I cannot test and reproduce the situation.
All LDAP Tools products require the PHP LDAP Extension on either PHP4 or PHP5.
- LDAP Tools/Single Sign On (SSO)
- LDAP Tools/Single Sign In (SSI)
- LDAP Tools/LDAP Library
- LDAP Tools/LDAP Synchronization
Additionally, JDiagnostics at Pasamio's Projects provides a wizard based configuration system for Microsoft Active Directory. Other systems will follow shortly. JLogger is a small application (alpha) that allows you to retrieve diagnostics out of the Auth System. Install the Mambot first in the list of system plugins and use the component to view the output.
- LDAP Tools/List of Tested Systems
- LDAP Tools/Microsoft Active Directory
- LDAP Tools/Sun One
- LDAP Tools/OpenLDAP
- LDAP Tools/Novell eDirectory
- LDAP Tools/Explanation of Parameters
- LDAP Tools/Install Guide
- LDAP Tools/Technology
- LDAP Tools/OpenLDAP HowTo
- LDAP Tools/Schema
- LDAP Tools/Core Alterations