Login

Advertisements

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
For more information on the specific tools, see the Joomla! 1.5 Smaller Tools section.

TOPIC: Ban I.P. Address Range

Ban I.P. Address Range 13 years 7 months ago #208

I really love the idea of this plugin , but I am scared to try it as I do not fully understand it.

Some guy is some how getting every article I write or post and immediately showing it in his website.
When ever I go to do a search in the search engines, his article is there below mine, AND SOME TIMES ABOVE MINE.

I want to block him from posting all my content in his site.

I have your Ban IP Address plugin installed, I installed the JDiagnostic Installation but when I go to plugins, it is not there.

I have no idea how to set all this up for sure.
I did a what is my ip and found my ip address...but do not know how to use it as you say add a /#? to the end of say, 192.168.1.1...like 191.168.1.1/24
I have no idea what that /24 is or what to add in the plugin setup to make it work for me.

I am good with joomla
good with ftp and such.. but scared about not knowing how to setup your plugin.. which I might add am totally sure works perfectly.
Help please... info at cfcamerica.org

Thank you.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Ban I.P. Address Range 13 years 2 months ago #1248

• admin
  • Administrator
I don't think that the Ban IP Address and Range plugin would work well for you in this particular case because likely they will have different IP addresses. Sorry!
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.163 seconds