Login

Advertisements

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
For more information on the specific tools, see the Joomla! 1.5 Smaller Tools section.

TOPIC: Migrator 1.5 - duplicate INSERT statement generate

Migrator 1.5 - duplicate INSERT statement generate 13 years 10 months ago #161

• dsm2005
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi Sam,
dpacadmin (from Joomla forums) suggested I contact you here for this issue.
I'm using Migrator 1.5 on my Joomla 1.0.15 site, as part of migrating the site to Joomla 1.5. When I import I'm getting a duplicate primary key value error.
Error at the line 1090: INSERT INTO jos_content
(`id`,`title`,`title_alias`,`introtext`,...
VALUES ( '9303', ...
MySQL: Duplicate entry '9303' for key 'PRIMARY'
Stopped on error
I've examined the dump file generated by the Migrator (Migrator_1.5) component , and it appears to me that the duplicate INSERT statement is there, so this doesn't appear to be a problem on the J1.5 Import side.

I have examined the database (using myphpadmin), and there's no such duplicate record in the jos_content table in the source database: just the single row.

I'd appreciate any suggestions. I have the Migrator-generated file, and a myphpadmin-generated export of the table, as well, if emailing that would be of help.

There was exactly one duplicate, which I commented out, and the import succeeded, so I'm out of the woods. But I thought I'd let you know about the problem, in case you were interested in debugging it.

I can reproduce the duplicate at will (always the same record duplicated).

Thanks much,
Dave
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Migrator 1.5 - duplicate INSERT statement generate 13 years 10 months ago #163

• pasamio
  • Junior Boarder
Is there anything significant about the row? Is it just in the middle or is it perhaps at the end or similar? Can you try changing the increments in the configuration to see if this makes a difference in where the error occurs?
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.272 seconds